Thank you for your interest in Ascend Public Charter Schools.
Ascend Public Charter Schools provides students with an ambitious liberal arts education inspired by the country’s finest schools, creating a clear path to college and career success. We do this all in beautiful, newly renovated buildings where Ascend families and students are cherished members of a warm, supportive community that fosters social skills, self-reliance, and intellectual confidence.
Our schools are free public schools open to all, regardless of academic ability, prior academic achievement, special needs, or English language learner status. Once enrolled at Ascend, students can attend an Ascend school from kindergarten through 12th grade.
To learn more about Ascend, attend one of our upcoming info sessions.
Application information for the 2017-2018 school year
- The application deadline for the random lottery is April 3, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- Applications received after the April 1 deadline will be placed on the waitlist in the order in which they are received.
- If you are currently on the waitlist for the 2016-2017 school year, placing an application for the 2017-2018 school year will NOT remove you from the waitlist.
- Our waitlists do not “roll over” from year to year. If you submitted an application for the 2016-2017 school year, you must apply again to be included in the lottery for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Only one application per student will be accepted.
- You may apply to more than one Ascend school using this application.
- Separate applications must be filled out for each sibling.
- Check back for updates about our information sessions.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.